Boys Premium Cotton Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- Featuring one of the most iconic poses of one of Michigan's greatest players!
- 5.3 oz., pre-shrunk 100% cotton
- Dark Heather, Graphite Heather, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Safety Green, S. Orange and Safety Pink are 50/50 cotton/polyester
- Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester
- Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
- Double-needle stitched neckline
- Seamless three-quarter inch collar
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Tearaway label
- CPSIA Tracking Label Compliant
- Machine washable (We suggest you wash inside out for a longer lasting print).
In high school, he was Mr. Football in Ohio.
In college he won the Big Ten Defensive Player of the Year, the Bronko Nagurski trophy, the Jim Thorpe Trophy and the Heisman Trophy.
In the pros, he's won the AP NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year, the NFC Defensive Player of the Year, the AP NFL Defensive Player of the Year, and has been to six Pro Bowls.
He's Charles Woodson.
Go throw someplace else, we're all covered over here.
Thanks to everyone for supporting and helping advance research and patient care at the C. S. Mott Children's Hospital.
A portion of the proceeds of the sales of these shirts will benefit C.S. Mott Children's Hospital.